All trucks delivering to the Lisbon facility must be registered with the SCRRRA Town that they are servicing and must display a sticker that accompanies that registration. The steps for registering a truck are as follows:
- Complete the registration form available in this section of the website.
- Send the completed registration form to the Public Works Department of the SCRRRA Town to be serviced.
- Once authorized by the Town, the form will be sent to the SCRRRA office.
- The SCRRRA office will record the permit and forward to the Lisbon facility.
- A permit sticker will be assigned to the truck when it arrives at the Lisbon facility.